Just a couple of weeks ago, we announced to bring our Angular Master Class to Denmark.
This will be a very special class for us as we are debuting our brand new courseware on Redux and ngrx for the first time in a public training.
If you haven’t had a chance to grab one of the early bird tickets, you can still get one of the regular tickets.
Join our free community event in the evening
As mentioned in the initial announcement, we’ll run a free event in the evening of June 21st at 5:30 PM.
The event takes place at the Auditorium at Foss. If you attend the training, you can simply follow us over to the Auditorium right after we finished the second day of the course.
For everyone joining the community event only, you’ll find the Auditorium at the following address.
Foss Allé 1
What’s the theme?
Psst…first time speakers, this is your perfect chance
As of today, we can plan for the following short talks.
- Shahrzad (Sherry) Azimi : A migration story (AngularJS -> Angular)
- Shmuela Jacobs - Angular is on Fire(base)!
- Anders Aastrup Søborg : Why we replace a feature rich PC application, with an angular application
- Dominic Elm - Animations in Angular 4.2
- Christoph Burgdorf - Machine Learning for everyone
Please ping us with your talk idea and we’ll add it to the list
See you in Denmark!